by Rhys Bowen
Publication Date: September 6, 2011
The national bestselling author of Royal Blood whisks her heroine away to the French Riviera for fun-and danger.
Lady Georgiana Rannoch has once again been called into service by Her Majesty the Queen. This time she's sent to Nice on a secret assignment that's nothing to sneeze at-recover the Queen's stolen snuff box.
As much of an honor as it is to be trusted by Her Majesty, an even greater honor awaits Georgie in Nice-as Coco Chanel herself asks Georgie to model her latest fashion. But when a necklace belonging to the Queen is stolen on the catwalk, Georgie has to find two priceless items-and solve a murder. How's a girl to find any time to go to the casino?
- Tour Dates: August 29 - September 9
- Tour signups will close on August 7. Books will be shipped early next week to allow time for mailing and reading due to the short time-frame of this tour.
- This book will be available in PRINT format only.
- To sign-up - please leave a comment with your name, e-mail address, blog name, and the date you would like to post your review (check calendar below - first come, first-serve. Please click the arrow to move over to the correct month as it is set to August automatically).
- This tour is open to USA book bloggers.
- We understand the short time-frame for this tour; however, this is a cozy mystery and should be a quick read. We hope this won't deter you from signing up for the tour. The book comes out September 6, so the publisher wanted to get some buzz going around the release date.