by Margaret Coel
Publication Date: September 6, 2011
A new Catherine McLeod mystery from the New York Times bestselling author of the Wind River mysteries.
After a candidate for governor is murdered, and his estranged wife is arrested for first-degree homicide, journalist Catherine McLeod receives a call from an anonymous woman claiming she saw the real killer leave the scene of the crime but is afraid to confide in the police. To uncover the truth, Catherine must risk her career-and her life-to find the witness who can identify the candidate's murderer: Detective Ryan Beckman.
- Tour Dates: August 29 - September 9
- Tour signups will close on August 7. Books will be shipped early next week to allow time for mailing and reading due to the short time-frame of this tour.
- This book will be available in PRINT format only.
- To sign-up - please leave a comment with your name, e-mail address, blog name, and the date you would like to post your review (check calendar below - first come, first-serve. Please click the arrow to move over to the correct month as it is set to August automatically).
- This tour is open to USA book bloggers.
- We understand the short time-frame for this tour; however, this is a cozy mystery and should be a quick read. We hope this won't deter you from signing up for the tour. The book comes out September 6, so the publisher wanted to get some buzz going around the release date.