Kelly Ann Evers
Publication Date: September 1, 2011
Publisher: El Roi Publishing
In Hurt No More! A Journey of Healing from Abuse, Kelly Ann Evers reaches out to abused and battered women with her own compelling and inspirational story. After escaping from her abusive husband, she was unable to enjoy her new found freedom because of the emotional, physical, and spiritual scars left from years of domestic violence that kept her feeling hopeless, defeated, and depressed. Determined to set herself free from her suffering, she found the courage to search for true happiness and a meaningful life. It was through the Word of God and prayer that she finally attained deep healing from the abuse--and so much more! Today she can honestly say that she lives a beautiful life!With love and wisdom, and through personal experience, Kelly helps readers discover the power of prayer that heals the deepest pain of abuse. With 1 out of every 3 women in our nation experiencing abuse, women are looking for answers to healing. Her desire is for you not to give up or settle for anything less than God’s perfect purpose for you. “Hurt No More!” gives you the desire to put one foot in front of the other – trusting God with all your concerns – and teaches you how to tap into His strength by soaring above life’s tests and trials through prayer and the Word of God.
Hurt No More! A Journey of Healing from Abuse will help you:
· Be healed from abuse once and for all.
· Enjoy a rewarding life, filled with hope, self-confidence, happiness, peace, and comfort.
· Change your life with powerful prayer.
· Be free from hopelessness and depression.
· Live the life you deserve.
· Experience lasting joy.
· Learn to laugh again.
· Change your life by changing how you think.
· Be strengthened through God’s love.
· Discover the life-changing power of true forgiveness.
· Believe in yourself as much as God believes in you.
· Trust God regardless of the situation.· Discover the joy of investing in yourself.
- Tour Dates: September 12 - September 16
- Tour signups will close on August 4.
- This book will be available in PRINT format only.
- To sign-up - please leave a comment with your name, e-mail address, blog name, and the date you would like to post your review (check calendar below - first come, first-serve. Please click the arrow to move over to the correct month as it is set to August automatically).
- This tour is open to USA book bloggers.