by Rosalind Noonan
Publication Date: October 2011
The daughter of a career cop, Bernadette Sullivan grew up with blue uniforms hanging in the laundry room and cops laughing around the dinner table. Her brothers joined New York's finest, her sister married a cop, and Bernie is an assistant District Attorney. Collaring criminals, putting them away - it's what they do. And though lately Bernie feels a growing desire for a family of her own, she's never questioned her choices. Then a shooter targets a local coffee shop, and tragedy strikes the Sullivan family. Anger follows grief - and Bernie realizes that her father's idea of retribution is very different from her own. All her life, she's inhabited a clear-cut world of right and wrong, of morality and corruption. As Bernie struggles to protect the people she loves, she must also decide what it means to see justice served. And in her darkest hour, she will find out just what it means to be her father's daughter.
- Tour Dates: November 25 - December 9
- Tour signups will close on October 3
- This book will be available in PRINT only.
- To sign-up - please leave a comment with your name, e-mail address, blog name, and the date you would like to post your review (check calendar below - first come, first-serve. If a date is already taken, you must pick a different date. Please click the arrow to move over to the correct month as it is set to the current month automatically).
- This tour is open to USA bloggers only.
11/26/2011 -- Practical Frugality
11/28/2011 -- WV Stitcher
12/3/2011 -- Proud Book Nerd
12/7/2011 -- Review From Here
12/8/2011 -- Kritters Ramblings
12/9/2011 -- Books in the Burbs