by John Shors
Publication Date: September 6, 2011
Thailand's pristine Ko Phi Phi island attracts tourists from around the world. There, struggling to make ends meet, small-resort owners Lek and Sarai are happy to give an American named Patch room and board in exchange for his help. But when Patch's brother, Ryan, arrives, accompanied by his girlfriend, Brooke, Lek learns that Patch is running from the law, and his presence puts Lek's family at risk. Meanwhile, Brooke begins to doubt her love for Ryan while her feelings for Patch blossom.
In a landscape where nature's bounty seems endless, these two families are swept up in an approaching cataclysm that will require all their strength of heart and soul to survive...
- Tour Dates: August 31 - September 14
- Tour signups will close on August 7. Books will be shipped early next week to allow time for mailing and reading due to the short time-frame of this tour.
- This book will be available in PRINT format only.
- To sign-up - please leave a comment with your name, e-mail address, blog name, and the date you would like to post your review (check calendar below - first come, first-serve. Please click the arrow to move over to the correct month as it is set to August automatically).
- This tour is open to USA book bloggers.
- We understand the short time-frame for this tour; however, we hope this won't deter you from signing up for the tour. The book comes out September 6, so the publisher wanted to get some buzz going around the release date.