by Stuart Nadler
September 1, 2011
Reagan Arthur Books
Forced together on a trip from Manhattan to Rhode Island, a father and son attempt to renew their bond over lobster, cigarettes, and a buried secret. A pure-hearted artist finds his devotion cruelly tested, while his true love tries to repent for the biggest mistake of her life. Unwittingly thrust into an open marriage, a man struggles to reconnect with his newly devout son. And in the book's daring first story, an arrogant businessman begins a forbidden affair during the High Holidays.
Written in clear, crystalline prose, The Book of Life comprises seven stunning tales about faith, family, grief, love, temptation, and redemption that signal the arrival of a bold and exciting new writer.
- Tour Dates: October 1 - October 14
- Tour signups will close on August 17
- This book will be available in both PRINT and EBOOK formats. Ebook copies will be available through Netgalley.
- To sign-up - please leave a comment with your name, e-mail address, blog name, format preference (print/ebook), and the date you would like to post your review (check calendar below - first come, first-serve. If a date is already taken, you must pick a different date. Please click the arrow to move over to the correct month as it is set to August automatically).
- This tour is open to USA/CAN bloggers (print/ebook) and any International bloggers who have access to Netgalley (ebook only).
- There will be a book giveaway opportunity with this tour, courtesy of the publisher. Please indicate in your comment if you would like to participate in the giveaway (US/CAN winners only).
Tiffany - A Cozy Reader's Corner - October 13
Brenda - WV Stitcher - October 14