by Robin Spano
Series: Clare Vengel Undercover, Book #2
Publication Date: October 1, 2011
Publisher: ECW Press
World class poker players are being strangled in their hotel rooms, and Clare is given her second big assignment: to pose as a poker player in a major televised tournament, befriend the suspects, and find the killer in their midst.
Her cover role? A trust fund princess who thinks the poker tour is a better idea than college. Posing as Tiffany helps her infiltrate the tour's inner circle, but uncovering the truth is harder than ever among people who lie for a living.
As more players fall prey to the Poker Choker and Clare's cover comes under attack, the stakes get even higher. Should Clare fold and return to her life as a dull beat cop, or go all in and prove her worth?
- Tour Dates: January 16 - 24, 2012
- Tour signups will close on August 14.
- This book will be available in both PRINT format and through NETGALLEY. Both options will not be available until early September for shipping/downloading.
- To sign-up - please leave a comment with your name, e-mail address, blog name, format preference (print/e-book), and the date you would like to post your review (check calendar below - first come, first-serve. Please click the arrow to move over to the correct month as it is set to August automatically).
- This tour is open to both USA and CANADIAN book bloggers.