Dead Politician Society
by Robin Spano
Series: Clare Vengel Undercover, Book #1
Publication Date: September 1, 2010
Publisher: ECW Press
When the mayor keels over dead in the middle of a speech, a clandestine student society immediately takes credit for his demise. Their mission is to create a perfect political system by any means at their disposal. Clare Vengel, a rookie officer fresh from the police academy and beyond bored with her routine as a beat cop, volunteers to go undercover as a student to infiltrate the secretive organization. A streetwise amateur mechanic, Clare takes a dim view of book smarts—she is of the opinion that higher education is for people who can't handle the real world. In short order, she alienates a popular professor and begins to lose the respect of her police superiors. Soon, another politician is killed, and Clare steps up her clandestine involvement with the suspect students. When two more politicians die, the race begins to apprehend the culprits before her own duplicity can be revealed.
- Tour Dates: December 5 -12, 2011
- Tour signups will close on August 7 to allow time for shipment of books.
- This book is available in PRINT format only.
- To sign-up - please leave a comment with your name, e-mail address, blog name, and the date you would like to post your review (check calendar below - first come, first-serve. You will have to click the arrow button to view September as it is set on August automatically).
- This tour is open to USA and Canadian book bloggers
December 9 - Rants~n~Scribbles
December 10 - Between the Covers
December 11 - All I Ever Read
December 12 - Reviews By Molly